Thursday, December 25, 2014

260. FAKE report of RCIIIS

I want to claim the only person fit to be the non political person to chair the Management committee as recommended by the Report of RCIIIS.
Those persons who had been witnesses including Pairin to the hearing of the RCIIIS should not be allowed to come back to chair such committee as their is conflict of interest and no longer independent.
Also Musa Aman who had committed Project IC scandal also not allowed to chair jointly the second level of the Committee as it was reported in the Report that he even called in the State AG to intervene on his behalf over a piece of statement at the hearing by Dr Chong En Leong. Today, MA had not done any litigation over that incidence.
So Pairin cannot chair the second level committee.
I was initially subpeona to give statement and then to appear as a witness. I was allowed to sit in the Court house to hear the proceeding as I was to be a witness, but somehow my turn never came until the end despite several promises and so I qualify to chair the second level committee on the management.

No comments:

Post a Comment